Hot Summers are already here in almost all parts of India & we have this unending thirst for chilled water or juices. The reason we should always carry our tumblers with us is to keep yourself hydrated.
I am sharing some of the tips about how to keep cool in hot Summers:
Stay Hydrated with fresh juices, plenty of water & other cold beverages.
- Wear soft colors & soft fabrics like cotton or khadi.
- Avoid staying outside during peak hours of sunlight.
- Wear sunglasses always before getting out.
- Keep washing your face every 2-3 hours.
- Do not forget to apply a good layer of sunscreen.
- Do not enter in air-conditioner directly after staying in sunlight.
- Always, always carry your own water tumblers.
- Wear covered clothes to protect your skin.
- Do take shower twice a day for a sound sleep.
In Delhi & Mumbai, the sun stays like on our head & squeezes our body hydration which causes lack of water leading to other severe illness by dehydration. Why I am sharing this article is because I have suffered from such real-time issues & found helpless while not having a water tumbler to keep my drinks cold in high-temperature since I hate it when I am thirsty & water is boiling in my water bottle.
To my surprise, there was a recent launch of Vaya products in India which was introduced to me by a good friend when she posted a beautiful picture of her kids using Vaya gulpers. Well, first of all, I loved the design & color of the Vaya tumblers at an unbelievably affordable price.
So, this is high time you need to get rid of those steel tumblers which is very common & flaunt your Vaya tumblers with swag.
I carry my stylish gulpers wherever I go right from swimming pool to an outing with my partner. I have tested it for hot stuff also & it works perfectly well for locking both the temperatures.
The best part is I don’t need to carry an extra pair of glasses to enjoy my drinks since there are two unbreakable pots attached with gulpers. Vaya tumblers are definitely going to be my travel partners now after.
Photography by very talents & hardworking Akasha Shinde